Call the Synagogue Office
- When you would like to have an aliyah during Shabbat services.
- To share the news of a joyous occasion, such as a birth, an engagement, or a personal accomplishment.
- To share news of illness or the death of a loved one.
- When a friend or acquaintance wishes to make contact with the synagogue or the rabbi.
- When you have a question of a personal or religious nature to discuss with the rabbi.
- If you need to speak to a member of the professional staff during non-business hours, please call 703-998-6460.