Dear Prospective Summer Camp Families,
It’s time to register for summer camp! But before you do, I thought you might like to know about a typical day at camp. Here’s what your camper will be participating in:
Themed 2 week sessions
- Session 1: Over the Rainbow Monday, July 2nd – Friday, July 13th: (no camp Wednesday, July 4th) This session gives children a chance to explore light and color. We’ll create our own rainbows using different media, and even eat a rainbow salad!
- Session 2: Under the Sea Monday, July 16th – Friday, July 27th: What’s better summer fun than learning about the ocean? We’ll find out who lives in the sea, learn how to make waves and explore water and sand! We may even meet a few sea critters!
- Session 3: In the Ground Monday, July 30th – Friday, August 10th: From turnips to tunnels, all sorts of fun can be found in the ground! We’ll discover what’s in the dirt.
- Water play everyday
- Arts and crafts projects focusing on the session’s theme
- Special presentations
- Circle time with fun camp songs
- Hands on exploration of themes
- Shabbat on Fridays
The registration packet and summary of summer sessions can be found by clicking here.
Registrations can be dropped off to me or put in the ‘summer camp registration’ folder in the preschool office.
Looking forward to a great summer!
Sue Finger Summer Camp Director