Use Amazon Smile to Benefit AAC
Do you shop Amazon? You could be supporting AAC with every purchase. Instead of going to amazon.com to make your purchase use the Amazon Smile web address (click here) and Amazon will donate 0.5% of the price of eligible purchases to AAC. It is so easy! All you have to do is remember to go through the Amazon Smile web address when you order.
Same Amazon - Same Amazon Prime - Supports AAC
Agudas Achim congregation Funds
Make a donation to one of Agudas Achim Congregation funds. A minimum donation of $10 is required for an acknowledgement card to be sent by mail; however, all donations will be acknowledged in The Bulletin.
Contributions in any amount may be made to the funds listed below.
- Camp Ramah Scholarship Fund: Provides subsidies for eligible youngsters to attend Camp Ramah.
- Capital Campaign Fund: Enables us to pay our mortgage and reduce the principal.
- Cemetery Fund: Provides for the upkeep and improvement of the Agudas Achim Cemetery.
- Community Caring Fund: Provides support to homebound or ill congregants in need of assistance with rides, meals, or visits.
- Endowment Fund: Helps to secure the financial future of the congregation and for enrichment of Jewish education and culture.
- Esformes Continuing Education Endowment Fund: Helps support adult education activities.
- Hazzan's Discretionary Fund: Disbursements made by the hazzan to tzedakah needy individuals, and to meet professional obligations.
- Henry H. Krevor Endowment Fund for Social Action: Supports activities that benefit the greater community.
- Larry Kaback Fund: Established in memory of Larry Kaback, provides a gift to a member of the Confirmation Class.
- Music Fund: This fund is for extra-curricular musical activities to enhance the cultural heritage of our congregation.
- Preschool Fund: Provides general operating support for the AAC preschool.
- Rabbi's Discretionary Fund: Disbursements made by the rabbi to tzedakah , needy individuals, and to meet professional obligations.
- Religious School Fund: Provides general operating support for the AAC religious school.
- Sam & Anita Turk Continuing Music Endowment Fund: To ensure the presentation of quality music performances on an ongoing basis.
- Schiff Holocaust Education Endowment Fund: Helps to defray costs of Holocaust education in the Religious School and helps provide Holocaust education, such as acquisition of books, and presentation of lectures.
- Sefer Torah Fund: Provides funding for repair of our Torah scrolls .
- Spiro Adult Education Fund: Established in memory of Samuel and Rose Spiro, income is used for the adult education program.
- Synagogue Fund: Helps to fund those portions of the operating budget which are not covered by dues and other contributions.
The funds below require a specific donation amount.
- Chairs in the Flax Family Chapel: Individual chairs may be endowed for $360 each.
- Prayerbook Fund: Daily Prayerbooks are $36 each, Lev Shalom, are $54 each, and Etz Hayim chumashim are $72 each, as of August 2017.
- Robin H. Mendelson Simcha Tree: Leaves are $108 each, as of this printing. Inscription limited to 23 letters and spaces per line with a 3-line maximum.
- Schonberger Family Library Fund: Bookplates inserted for a minimum donation of $36.